Looking for things to do this summer in DFW in 2023? You’re in luck! Summer in the Dallas-Fort Worth area offers a wide range of activities and attractions for visitors to enjoy. Here are some things you can do during your summer escape:
1. Visit the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden: Explore the beautiful gardens, attend outdoor concerts, and enjoy the stunning views of White Rock Lake.
2. Explore the Fort Worth Stockyards: Immerse yourself in the Old West atmosphere, witness a live cattle drive, and visit the Stockyards Museum.
3. Discover the Dallas Arts District: Explore the largest urban arts district in the United States, which includes the Dallas Museum of Art, the Nasher Sculpture Center, and the Crow Museum of Asian Art.
4. Enjoy outdoor activities at White Rock Lake: Rent a kayak or paddleboard, go for a bike ride, or have a picnic by the lake.
5. Experience the Perot Museum of Nature and Science: Engage in interactive exhibits, learn about dinosaurs, explore space, and enjoy the 3D theater.
6. Cool off at Hurricane Harbor: Beat the heat by visiting this water park with thrilling slides, lazy rivers, and wave pools.
7. Attend a Texas Rangers baseball game: Catch a Major League Baseball game at the Globe Life Field in Arlington.
8. Take a trip to the Dallas Zoo: Explore the habitats of various animals, watch animal shows, and participate in educational programs.
9. Explore the Fort Worth Zoo: Visit one of the top-ranked zoos in the country and get up close to a diverse range of wildlife.
10. Enjoy live music and entertainment at the various venues and festivals around the area, such as the Fort Worth Music Festival or the Deep Ellum Arts Festival.
Remember to check the websites of these attractions for their updated schedules and any COVID-19 related guidelines. And if you’re looking for accommodation options, you can visit the links provided in your message for the rentals available through homestaypros.com, Airbnb, and Vrbo.